Owl River Environmental Services Ltd. is looking to fill a casual office assistant position. This position will allow for a flexible work schedule from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. At this time, the anticipated hours per week is estimated at 4-8 hours.
- Organize and complete office work as directed by the Office Manager.
- Complete office safety requirements as directed by the Safety Coordinator.
- Answer phone calls, complete filing of hard copy information, keep the front area of office clean and tidy.
- Assist co-workers with desktop tasks, such as entering data in spreadsheets.
- Driving into town to pick up items as needed.
- Proficient knowledge of computers, Word and Excel computer programs.
- Experience working in an office atmosphere.
- Knowledge of the Alberta legal land description, on both private and public lands.
- Knowledge with the use of CorelDraw.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and coordinate for the completion of office work.
- Preferred but not required; a degree or a diploma from a recognized institution in Office or Land Administration.
- A positive attitude, and full commitment to your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Ability to work and organize projects both independently and as part of a team.
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Safety Certificates: First Aid
Applying for the job:
Thank you to all who apply, but only preferred applicants will be contacted. Please submit a .pdf of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.